How many Hogwarts boys do you think Madam Pomfrey has to fix every year because they messed up trying to cast an Engorgio on their dicks
This post was reblogged from all of time and space, where first?.
i just witnessed a 12 year old punch another 12 year old for the chance to see breasts. and not just a light tap. this was a sucker punch. if these kids arent smart enough to google “hot girl tity” they arent smart enough to fake the sound of skin hitting skin. i have found my true calling. i am not going to heaven
UR FACE THOUGH IM LAUGHING TREMENDOUSLY
This post was reblogged from Suspicious Artichoke.
This post was reblogged from VanCon Castiel.
*aggressively stabs at each individual letter when retyping password*
This post was reblogged from RUN, NUNS!!.
This post was reblogged from Give me the booty.
hi friends!! so i’ve been browsing around for masterposts all over tumblr because i think they’re just so cool and helpful and a lot of them have really helped me so i thought i would make one of my own for y’all!! pls do like or reblog this if you find any of the links useful ;u;
(finnick and daryl in the background bc they’re my baebs)
disclaimer: none of this stuff is mine, i’m just linking to various places. if one of these links belongs to you and you’d like me to take it down, just shoot me a message!
a whole bunch of study playlists
a whole blog dedicated to study motivation, tips, and advice!
the best learning website eVER
listen to rain while you work
listen to coffee shop noises
chrome extension that prevents procrastination
calming manatee (for when you’re stressed)
stuck on a math problem? this literally solves it for you (and shows work!!)
write the best essay of your life (part 2)
when should i go to sleep so i can wake up on time?
get cute kittens for writing!
this is strangely relaxing and helps me focus
yummy brain food
how to pull an effective all-nighter
for when you’re under the weather
great blog for those with mental illness
calming manatee tumblr
you’re not alone, lovely
here’s some reasons why you’re amazing
relax, breathe, meditate if you wish
here’s a list of fun/relaxing/distracting websites
here’s a blog full of good, happy things
here’s a list of disney (and marvel!) movies
you’ll be okay, friend ♥
list of suicide hotlines just in case ;n;
michelle phan’s makeup tutorials
tanya burr’s makeup tutorials
pixiwoo makeup tutorials
lisa eldridge’s makeup tutorials ((ps she’s a celeb makeup artist!!))
all kinds of makeup for cheap!
makeupgeek (tutorials, diy, tips, everything makeup u can think of tbh)
cute clothes for cheap!! (mixed reviews on this one, but i’ve heard mostly good things)
some outfit videos from beautycakez
find the exact same outfit as someone on a tv show!
victoria’s secret models share makeup tips
game of thrones
the walking dead
american horror story
every studio ghibli movie ever
honestly just go here and type in any tv show and you’re good 2 go
same goes for here but with movies
let’s do some yoga
you’re a writer? here’s a whole bunch of writing-related blogs
learn p much any language
look at the beautiful night sky in detail
tons and tons of workouts
most informational search engine e v e r
the single most important website of your life
here’s chris pine singing aka tearing your panties off
please let me know if any links aren’t working!! i hope you get some use out of these! kisses uwu
This post was reblogged from wandering.
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.
This post was reblogged from I Don't Know.
cuddling is probably one of the most passionate forms of love there is because you just feel so safe and close to the person and it feels like all your worries go away and it’s one of the greatest feelings in the world
Literally why I love cuddling.
This post was reblogged from fuck..
This post was reblogged from Ruined Childhood.
This post was reblogged from The Gemini Diaries.
“Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.”
— Azra.T, ”This Is How You Keep Her” (via petrichour)
This post was reblogged from Dream Live Love.
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
High school needs:
Mental health resources:
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
This post was reblogged from Whatever Happened to Hakuna Matata?.
i’m home sick with the flu and i just received this email from my father
STOP REBLOGGING THIS MY DAD THINKS HE’S SOME INTERNET SENSATION AND HE WON’T SHUT UP ABOUT IT
still Hangin with Yo frienz one year later
Shit eating Dad grin, I can’t even hahahahaaaa
This post was reblogged from We're Fated to Pretend.
what if you woke up with amnesia and all you could remember was your tumblr password and you had to discover who you were based off your posts
“wow I sure had a thing for boats”
#’wait am i a gay man’
this is the most perfect thing on tumblr omfg
This post was reblogged from MultiFandom/Sex Blog.
This post was reblogged from VanCon Castiel.